Meepit Juice Break

Sakabato

I did it on Zen mode with a few short breaks but it took me a little under 10 hours. It is an all day event. Just be sure you don't get caught by the midnight no won't process your score. I waited until i could be up early to try it so i won't have to worry about it. Good luck getting it. I hate that game.

I think with breaks I was just under 12 hours, though that was on my previous main. I'm doing it again in a few days on this account o_O

Good luck with it hun!

It took me about 11 hours all together also but I did have a break overnight as my NST new day begins at 6.30pm my time so spent a few hours then and then probably 7 hours the next day my time which was about 8.30pm NST

I just learned that you can get it on the zen mode, it just takes FOREVER, so I'm planning to go for it tomorrow. Good luck!

I just learned that you can get it on the zen mode, it just takes FOREVER, so I'm planning to go for it tomorrow. Good luck!

I didn't know you could get it in Zen mode. That's insane though... I'd be going insane playing this game for 10 hours!

Maybe some day xD