Claim Your Games Master Challenge Prizes!

hrtbrk

What did you have to do to get Level 5?

The only challenge I didn't complete was sending scores in 60 qualifying games :(

For next year, when the "complete ## of qualifying games" challenge is there, just remember, you don't have to spend a lot of time on each game. As long as you have some sort of score, it will count. You can pop in a game, gain a couple points, and send score. Anything above 0. You can complete these challenges in 10 minutes :)

*sigh* I still think team Brain only won because there were more people on that team then Brawn...but oh well can't do anything about it. Congrats to team Brain and good job Team Brawn, we did our best. The prizes I got were these:

foo_gmc_superfoodplatter.gifSuper Food Platter boo_gmc_brainbrawnworktog.gifBrain & Brawn - Working Together bd_gmc_quillsword.gifQuill Sword toy_gmc_pompoms.gifCheering Pom Poms gif_gmc_fg_weightythinking.gif Weighty Thinking Foreground clo_gmc_paperconehat.gifFabulous Paper Cone Hat and the gmc_trophy5_brawn.gifLevel 5 Games Master trophy.

The only thing I messed up on was completing all of the challenges of Day 6 on Day 6. I had to finish them on Day 7 so three of my challenges only had green checks instead of gold ones.

Because my bestie hogs my computer and it's a slow machine, I couldn't do all the challenges on their days and couldn't do all of them due to this PC struggling with the loading and graphics.

BUT I did a fair lot of them (didn't do all the extras) and got:

Cheering Pom Poms

Super Food Platter

Brain & Brawn - Working Together

Quill Sword

Brains vs. Brawn Frame

Level 4 trophy (Brains)

If level 5 is the highest, then I'm VERY happy with the trophy! :evo:

Did anyone get under level 4? I want to see what the other trophies or awards look like.

I don't think that tug of war bar moved once in the 7 days I did those challenges

It moved between 53/47 and 52/48 the entire time, it went nowhere else which I assume means people were actually trying at the challenges and maybe not as much slackers or equal slackers on each team. I think it was quite fair overall.

It moved between 53/47 and 52/48 the entire time, it went nowhere else which I assume means people were actually trying at the challenges and maybe not as much slackers or equal slackers on each team. I think it was quite fair overall.

It was kind of boring, though. I thought it would vary more, or something.

I guess it makes sense, though.