Lulu's Room Raid question

Saxen

Hey guys!

I was wondering if there were any thoughts about an uber prize at the end of the GMC? In recent years it seems that for redeeming an NC ticket each day got you some extra goodies at the end, do you think it'll be the same this year?? I've gotten a few room raid keys, but I thought you might have to pick a room and get the key every day or something like that to qualify...

Opinions/predictions? :)

Umm, I'm slightly confused here because one room raid key will give you access to all the prizes in that room. Meaning if you bought and AAA key you will get all 9 of his prizes while if you get Abby's key you get all 9 of her prizes. So in this case, no I don't think there will be any other additional prizes.

So just to recap, you would only need one of each key to get all the prizes.

Umm, I'm slightly confused here because one room raid key will give you access to all the prizes in that room. Meaning if you bought and AAA key you will get all 9 of his prizes while if you get Abby's key you get all 9 of her prizes. So in this case, no I don't think there will be any other additional prizes.

So just to recap, you would only need one of each key to get all the prizes.

:O :O :O

Wow I am such a silly, I didn't know that AT ALL haha. Thank you looooooads :) :)