Sketches and stuff

rachiee

So I promised I would post some of my art here, which is something I've wanted to do for a while.

1.) This is... a girl in a dress trying to reach for a disco ball. Yeah, idk. I drew this just a few minutes ago.

of7hc3.png

2.) Elon Hughlis.

124en9e.png

3.) I tried to draw a squirrel and failed. It ended up looking really fat. That drawing proves that I'm not any good at drawing animals. :P

10wp1xj.png

4.) A Xweetok and a Buzzer. I sort of stole the Xweetok's pose from a page of the Neopets magazine. Oh well. I did it mostly for fun and I like the way it looks.

15q1xxg.png

5.) A Maraquan Draik that I drew and coloured over the summer. Normally I can't colour digitally for my life but I love the way this turned out. :D

2nhqhbc.png

So, what do you all think of everything I posted here so far? Should I post more art?

I like them, Rach! ^_^ Especially the Xweetok and Buzzer one. :) I hope I can see more in the future! :3

EDIT: Decided to give a better review.

The squirrel looks cute, but it looks like it ate too much acorns :laughingsmiley:

I love the Maraquan draik, I cant digitally color at all D: But you did a good job!

Don't know who Elon Hughlis is, but the drawing looks good ^^

The Xweetok and Buzzer looks AMAZING :D

The girl with the disco ball looks alright. I like the shining effect from the disco ball ^^

I love that squirrel!!

My favorite part of the Xweetox drawing is the Buzzer. The pose, and your amazing drawing talent.

These are really good. All amazing. You should post more!

Very detailed. I like them because of that.

Off topic: Someone called you the name of someone on another forum. You're both 14 today. Are you really both the same person?

• 2 weeks later...