Pricing problem

Sakeru_Kyori

Ok, this is the issue. People are telling me that the item I am trying to sell is only worth 2.5 Mil. Its the Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water, but It's selling for 4 Mil or more and I only want 3.7Mil for it. How can I explain this better to them? They aren't getting it apparently because they keep arguing with me.

Maybe ask them where exactly they're getting their information from? If they're using prices on a database, they are rarely completely accurate as prices are constantly fluctuating.

Yeah I asked. Thanks.

Also another question, the prices on the TP are usually the fair prices of that item aren't they? Not all of course but alot of them.

TP prices, in my opinion, really set the average price for a lot of people and a lot of items. Just tell them that you're basing the price off the TP and off the majority of the prices that item is selling for. Tell them that you can bump the price up to 4.5mil if they don't want to pay lower than the average price. And that they can go buy it for 2.5mil if they can find it. That's what I'd do xD