Sets

Shrike221

So yeah, I've been battling a couple of times now. I've decided I need to improve the quality of the items my Neopets have. There is just one problem and that is I only have 36 K neopoints in the bank and 1k out with me presently. Anyone know any good combos for combatting defender enemies of the Series 2 variety? If so could you please post them here?

Hey, sorry about the earlier message on Neo...didn't recognize your user name, so I didn't realize you were already on here.

I have currently defeated the available enemies in the D2 series, and I'm not much of a battler, so if it worked for me it should work for you, so here is my set:

-Greater Healing Scroll

-Purple Sticky Hand

-Thief Dagger

-Scarab Ring

-Patched Magic Hat

-Golden Compass

-Downsize!

These items aren't too expensive and there are really even cheaper items that are pretty much just as good. Here are some other helpful links:

-Basic Weapon Sets

-Fast Training Guide

Hi, I just came on to lurk and see if anything would help me, as I am absolutely terrible at battling and want to start training my pets for the battledome avatars. I have always had this idea that you need really expensive items in order to win them. I don't know what 2 series or whatever means (LOL) but I shall attempt with those weapons.

I don't know why the battledome confuses me so much.

And yes, dailies are a good place to start for NPs, but I also play maybe 5 or 6 games a day that I KNOW I can get 1k at a time with and I easily make over 50k a day. I also keep habitarium up in another tab.