NC for side accounts?

Lady Kakata

I have a small side account I use to keep my Faerie Xweetok safe. I have a habitarium on this side account. Is it permitted to buy NC for this side account to buy some nice paints for my Habi? I don't want to get frozen for trying to paint my side Habi chocolate :sad02:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Debate’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

i think you can't even have a habi on a side, 'cause you earn money with a habi.

i should stop using your habi there, if you don't want to be frozen :ohno:

Yes it is completely allowed to have NC on your side account. But in regards to your Habi on your side, if your Habit on your main got frozen/messed up/locked out then you may use the Habi on your side if not then you could get frozen. Meaning you cannot have two active Habis.

Just to reiterate what the others have said, buying NC is absolutely fine. TNT understands that there are side accounts with pets and items to keep them safe, etc. and that users would like to customize those pets. Plus they earn money from NC. However anything that can earn you items or NPs in any way cannot be doe on a side account. That includes Habitarium, dailies, games, etc. I think the only way around that is if you do these activities on a side account that doesn't share the same email address as your main account. Regardless, just to be safe, I recommend not using Habi anymore on your side.

Oh dear :C Thank you everyone, I'll leave my habi alone!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.