Habitarium Raids

ehoffy

Are you talking about raiding neofriend habitariums? Because in that case I believe you raid their things like mud and stone and stuff.

When you send your soldiers to 'raid' another habitarium, yes, you steal some of their stores (Mud, grass, pollen, water, stone, wood) and fight their soldiers.

You cannot control what your soldiers bring back, nor can you direct your soldiers while they are away. You will get a full report when they come back, which will tell you what your soldiers gathered, how many soldiers were lost, etc.

Raiding is something you do when a person on your Neofriend list is offline, hence some players take a VERY dim view of it (especially if they are attacked by a player with more soldiers, are ill-equipped to defend themselves (for example, if they have no soldiers of their own or all soldiers are resting in houses or barracks) or are saving up their resources for something special (I was saving up for barracks once when someone attacked me. I was NOT amused :angry: )

If you are Neofriends with someone, you CAN make an agreement about raiding beforehand. It's really best to ask first and not just attack when you feel like it. I raided someone in revenge for them raiding me and won quite a bit of assets (makes up for what they took off me!)