The Protector

Kaylan

I'm having trouble getting the Protector constellation working. I've done every step and rechecked but when I go to put in the constellation it says it doesn't look like it matches. I've done everything! I've connected them all different ways. Ugh! It's irritating! :sad02: I'm not sure what else to do. Any help?

Maybe you should see if it's that exact place where it is? I think it has to make a proper square/diamond shape. I don't remember a lot, but Ithink I remember having a problem with it, but I did it in the end.

The Protector is one of those constellations that can get a little tricky:

necklace_overlay_009c237ad8.gif

If you look right at the centre of the constellation, you'll see that there's more than one way in which the cross at the middle could be connected. I'm afraid I don't remember which way is the correct one, but try a few different ways and you should hit the right one before long. :)

• 11 months later...

Alright, so I know this topic is pretty old, but I have the solution for any others with the same problem.

I figured out that you need to use separate lines to connect each star.

Don't use six lines, two diagonal through the middle star.

Connect them all individually. Then it works.

(Yes, sorry I only just hopped on to put this up, hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting here.)

• 1 month later...

Thank u SOOOO much shio!!!

I had been stuck on the Protector for ages and kept re-doing it by connecting ALL of the lines!!

your tip about connecting all the short lines and not the big 2 made it work for me in the end!

So glad u posted this, cause i hadn't found it anywhere else!

anyways, thanks again :)

• 1 year later...

Sorry.... I know this is an old topic, however, I can't get this constellation to work. I've tried connecting the stars all sorts of different ways and nothing is working.

Any other tips or suggestions or anything to help me would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!!

EDIT: Nevermind, finished the plot..... finally!