Justin

well what program are you useing?

and do you want someoen to tell you how todo it yourself so you know for the future or do you just want someone todo it for yea? (dosnt matter either way just need to know)

hmm i have photoshop CS2 not sure how diffrent they are so not sure if i should bother trying to explain how i do it in my program... dose yours have the shape tool and the ability todo layer masking?(try the help option in your profgram if you dont know)

ok open your avi in photo shop, make a new layer below all layers you currently have, fill this layer with a bright color that isnt in your image(neon green is a common choice)

then select the shape tool, making sure to choose "rounded rectangle tool" you can then use the option bar and change the "radius" to how much curve you want..you can just play around to see the shape and goto edit>undo if you dont like that one and try a different number until you get the hang of it. to make the shape appear you need to click and drag it where you want it, this will end up being the shape of your avi. once you get the shape how you want it. goto where it lists all the layers and right click on the shape layer and choose "rasterize layer" you will then. then hold down your ctrl key and click on the layer(make sure to click on the thumbnail image and not the name of the layer) this will then select that whole area.

once you have the area selected(you will see the dots marching around the shape) click on the layer that your actual avi is on and then hit the "add layer mask" button its the one that looks like a gray square with a white circle on it and will be at the bottom of the layers list.

repeat this for any and all layers that make up your avi, except the colored layer you added to the back. you can also now delete or just turn off the layer with the shape on it as it is no longer needed.

once you do that to all of your layers you can save as a GIF file and you will want to make sure that you make that background color transparent(you can use the help feature in photoshop to explain how todo that if you dont know how

err how this was clear enough.. i suppose it would be easier had i taken screen caps, heh. if any of this is unclear please tell me.