Wishing well avatar?

chibi_chibi_tsukino

Nope. As of the last Editorial, no one but TNT staff has it:

Hey, folks! *tosses asparagus* So, I recently took a break from Neopets (real life was just too hectic). I am now back, and have noticed the new Wishing Well avatar. Now, I have researched a bit, and have seen some of the crazy theories around, so I have a question... or two! Does anyone OTHER than TNT Staff have the avvie? My second question is: if you are the very first player to receive the avvie, are you awarded anything special, or at least alerted that you are numero uno? Thanks a million for everything you guys do and keep on rockin' in the free world. xD ~lilpunka_1098

Thus far, only staff testing accounts have the avatar, and no, you don't get anything special (aside from the prestige and your 15 minutes of Neo-fame). :) We're pretty sure you'll know if you're the first!

for some reason people don't seem to be as crazy about this one as they were about bonju. JN has a wishing well project that lists most of the current theories, if you want to give that a look-see (not sure if i'm allowed to link it directly though)