BC entries?

Sweetdang

So, um, because a member was wondering where to post her BC entry, it led to me wandering the forums to look for where, too.

It's not the Art Gallery, because rule #6 of The Art Gallery Rules states:

----------

6. Beauty contest entries: The art forum is NOT the place to advertise your entry for voting! If you need to do that, please post in the appropriate forum. If you have potential BC entries that you would like critiqued, or if you want to just show us your picture, that is okay. "VOTE 4 my pet this week plezzzz" topics are considered spam in the art forum and aren't allowed. Please put the words "SAMPLE" across any Neopets entry to avoid it possibly being stolen and used in the BC.

----------

However, when you click the link under "appropriate forum", you get led to this. Which I assume is a now-broken link that needs fixing.

I'm assuming it's the Neopets General Chat forum, because I got multiple BC entries in there when I googled it. :P But it always pays to be sure, right? :D

Yes you are correct. No diea how that happened, but I've fixed the link. Nice catch. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.