Trade Offers Help

BabylonianShadows93

Okay...so i won a Tyrannian Paint Brush on KeyQuest (i didn't even know they gave those out!) and I put it on the Trading Post. I said that I wanted 110k-170k, a Ghost Paint Brush, or 1-2 pieces of the Secret Laboratory Map. I got three offers: one offered 100 nps and a map piece but I immediately rejected that one since the piece is only worth 10k; another one offered a Scorched Treasure Scratchcard and 121k and the final one offered a Ghost Paint Brush. So my question is (being a newbie with these kinds of things) which offer is better? The 121K/scratchcard or the Ghost Paint Brush? :guiltysmiley:

Thanks for the help!

So your Tyranian Paint brush is worth about 170k.

The Ghost paint brush is worth only about 150k

The scratchcard is only with like 500, so plus the np, that one would be worth 121,500

You could probably honestly get more than just the ghost paint brush for it if you wait some but monetarily speaking, the ghost paint brush is worth more than the other trade but it's up to you how fast you want to sell. If you want np now, you could take the scratchcard offer or really, I would personally wait for the better offers unless you plan on using the ghost paintbrush yourself but of the two the ghost paint brush is definitely a better option.

Yeah I think I'm going to wait for some better offers now. Thanks for the help! :D

That's a good idea too! Wembly is right about one Ghost Paint Brush not having the same value as a Tyrannian Paint Brush so maybe it is a good idea to cancel and redo my wishlist. Thanks! :D