Naughty or Nice Missions

Otempora

First off, Will you be participating?

Any ideas on the prizes and/or the "exclusive item" we get by completing all the missions? Also, how long is it going to go on for? This is the first week, but there is a new mission every week, so do you think it will go until xmas? It's all very curious.

I am excited about it!

Like Wembly said, this has been going on for a few weeks. So far, I've participated every week, and I plan to continue.

So far, if I remember correctly, it's been 1,000 NP each week. I have no idea about the end prize.

http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/arthurchristmas/

Click on Naught and Nice Missions on the upper left hand corner, and then you can click instructions and it will explain it. I found it because I was scrolling through the news today and there was a blurb at the very bottom about it.

http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/arthurchristmas/

Click on Naught and Nice Missions on the upper left hand corner, and then you can click instructions and it will explain it. I found it because I was scrolling through the news today and there was a blurb at the very bottom about it.

Um, that link says the games are no longer available?

It's most likely another one of the US only sponsor events. I can view it, and I'm in the US.

Ahh, okay, thanks! Must read New Features page more. At least I can still play some of the games. :)

The movie is called "Arthur Christmas" and its an animated kids movie about a dude saving christmas for one kid that got forgotten on christmas eve. Don't know if the movie will be available over there or not.

Also, after completing this weeks, I have one 'strip' left on the stocking. Anyone know if there is another week or did I miss one?

Wembly, I just completed this weeks and I have the same thing. (I've completed every week.) It says there will be another challenge next week.

EDIT: The last mission has been released. (On Nov. 21)

The finishing prizes are:

4000 NP

nova_tree.gif

Christmas Nova

gif_sweater_pack_ez.gif

Holiday Sweater Pack