help me?

EnlightenedOne

uhh...i was just wondering if i could request this wallpaper?

i REALLY like it. ive only see int as a print screenshot for someother guys desktop. so i was wondering if someone else had one on their pc's somewhere or have seen where it is on the net.

is this allowed?

... Well can you at least show the screen shot here or tell me what it is exactly that you want?

Woah....completely forgot about this thread...

but uhh..its like...ichigo standing with his zanpaku(sp) behind his back..

and there are sorta blue lightning bolts..surrounding him. well..not really lightening bolts..but...yeah...i'll go look for a screenshot.

also..does anyone know how to like..make a wallpaper for widescreens??

cos im running a laptop with 1280x800 dimensions...and its hard to find bkgrounds.

to make them fit yours just edit them and take a little of f the top and a little off the bottem so they dont look distoted when you use them.. if you get some images to use ill gladly make yuo a custom wallpaper to your size specifications

is it the Zanpaku from the begingin of the series or the one after he goes to the soul society?

hmm..not sure about that....but nevermind...if anyone happens to see it..then tell me..or sumthing.. also..

something.jpg

what is this?? ive seen alot of these desktops..is this a theme?? or is this...vista??? or is this like...mac with bootcamp?? i dunno...does anyone? yeah, im a douche.

Thats....Windows Vista, yeah, but...with a Windows XP desktop. Haha. What a lame person. xD

And you can make your desktop a lot more functional and custom than THAT, on Vista (unless you've got Home Basic, which is likely in this case).

well without seeing a screenshot this is the close as i can get thus far

http://jpopexpress.com/images/wallpaper/bl...lpapers_com.jpg

i found this as well but its not ichigo, lol

http://www.bleachexile.com/images/wallpape...d_Hitsugaya.jpg