No soldiers on Habitarium?

Neopets^^lover

Most of my p3s just died, reached the end of their life.... but i have 4 left but no soldiers? My habitarium just got attacked by pests but i logged out cuz someone said that would make it stop, and it did.... but rite now, i have only 2 nesters and 2 workers. does anyone know of a faster way to get p3s? thnx!

-Xylie ^_^

unfortunately the only way is to wait for one of your nesters to breed one, otherwise you're stuck with no soldiers for a while :\

the good thing is that sometimes when you level up you're given a random egg, so hopefully you'll get a soldier that way. it sounds like you're still at a pretty early level, so you should level up really quickly. hopefully you'll get your soldier egg asap ^_^

Youngrace is right, there is barely an alternative to getting P3 eggs, as they are not giftable by NFs. However, while you wait for your Nesters to give you Soldiers, your Workers can substitute as Soldiers as well.

To avoid running out of eggs in the future; I suggest you to keep backups of 2-3 eggs of every species and types in your Item Bag. Because P3s can only live up to less than two weeks, and they can also die due to glitches and accidental neglects.

That is all I could help you with, good luck with reviving your Habi. ^_^

I have 5 pages of workers, 1 (at least) each of soldiers and nesters. When you are first starting out harvest all of your eggs. If I am low in one area, I keep my P3 amount down one, 45 out of 46 for level 50. Then I can see what eggs I want to keep and what I can discard for XP.