Nc trade?

Evil's little friend

I really want a nutcracker toy sword but no one will trade me. :sad02: i have nutcracker facepaint and a large custom uft plus all hijinks and dread items uft but left and right I hear "Do you have other items I only want to do a 1:2 trade at the max what are some good items i can get to trade up to a nutty sword starting with a nutty fp and a 1700nc custom?I has told the value of the sword is 30-40

...This isn't necro-ing, is it? :guiltysmiley: Bumping up something from 4 days ago?

Anyway, my advice is to wait until something big comes out in the mall that everyone suddenly wants custom for (like GB caps, event ticket packs, etc.). Then you can trade for popular items that are easy to trade. Things like Pink Mountain and Cloud BG, Blooming Garden, Court Dancer Wig, Curly White Wig with Bow, would all be good options.

Also, I've found that in general, when you're trying to trade for big ticket items, you have to offer a wide selection of items. Always ask people if they have wishlists, and see if you can maybe trade for one of the items they're seeking for the sword.