need desperate help...

khaos

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I give up on her?

• Yes you should
    • No you shouldn't

Need help badly... even though im probably overreacting.

See, one of my best friends and the girl who is my best friend and the girl i like, theyve been spending a LOTTTTTTT of time together, and its making me REALLY paranoid. I need help to calm myself down.

I keep wondering if I should give up on her, even though I've liked her for over 4 years.

I've asked some of my friends. two said no, one said yes, the other said "I don't know." I'm kind of wondering if i should. this has been going on for almost a month. Also, she has been telling him secrets that she wouldn't tell me. The way I see it, she's treating him better than me, and I've known her WAAYYY longer. Also, we pass notes in class. as excpected, so do they. She spends five minutes writing super long things to him. and friday, I wrote down a super long message that took like 7 mins, and you know what she replied with? "Ditto." It kinda pisses me off when its a one word answer after a super-long message.

So, question is, how do I calm my paranoia, and should I or should I not give up on her?

Also, don't give me any of that "grow up, get over it, it'll happen in life" crap. I don't wanna hear it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, unless you have told her that you like her and want to be with her, then you have no reason to be upset. Do they both know you like her? Because instead of giving up on her I think you should tell her how you feel and take it from there.