lab ray questions

woodnymph

So... i finally got the last piece of the lab map today after days of disappointment at the TP. So off i went all excited and got 5 extra hit points :sad01_anim: and not the avvie i was hoping for. i then went to the petpet ray and had buffy the angelpuss zapped into buffy the little blue humminbird type thing which seems to be worth a NP or thousands. So what i want to know is can i sell it or will it stop being a blue thing when i put it back in my inventory and just go back to being an angelpuss. Also if i can sell it, am i breaking any rules by buying them and getting them zapped to sell.

Lots of people take ages to get the avvie, don't worry!

Unfortunately, it's back to an Angelpuss. However, if you want it gift it to someone, you can buy a morphing potion to morph the pet into something they'd want, then gift it to them via transfer - the pet will stay. It will stay if pounded, too!

Lots of people take ages to get the avvie, don't worry!

Unfortunately, it's back to an Angelpuss. However, if you want it gift it to someone, you can buy a morphing potion to morph the pet into something they'd want, then gift it to them via transfer - the pet will stay. It will stay if pounded, too!

Thank you. not the answer i was hoping for, but usefull. Thought i was on to a money spinner there :laughingsmiley:

Just so we're clear here, zapped petpets will revert back to their original species if they are detached for their pets so that they cannot be sold. If you want to give it to a friend, you would have to give them the pet it's attached to also. And just so you know, it would in fact be against the rules to sell the pet to get the petpet in case that was your next thought.

It took me months to get the avvie for the Lab Ray. You will only get it if the ray zaps your pet into another species. Never fear, its a fun daily! I have a separate pet that is only used for the lab ray!