Frozen.

RoboHissi

So this morning I woke up and refreshed my user lookup, and it said "This account has been disabled," and I was logged out of my account. I don't remember my password off of the top of my head (since I made it pretty complicated to be secure) and I tried sending it to my e-mail but it says that they "don't have an e-mail on file for that account." So basically, I can't see why I was frozen, and I honestly can't think of a reason why I could have been mistakenly frozen since the only items I've bought in the past month are some of those Plushie of Prosperity Stamps, and I doubt I was frozen for a game score since all the scores that I had under review for the beginning of the month were accepted. I guess this is my cue to take a hiatus from Neopets, and if I don't get this account back, I'll probably just stop playing. I'm going to miss my Qasalan Site Theme. :sad01_anim:

Does anybody know what I should do, and how I can contact them to potentially get my account back?

Hmm, the situation is a little murky.

You should check back at all your recent activity, even going as far as things you may have said.

Sometimes the smallest things cause the largest backlash.

Your best bet at this point is sending a ticket to TNT, mind you this will take a while.

Tell them you feel you were mistakenly frozen and plead your case.

Truth is there are so many rules on Neopets, you could have been frozen for a number of reasons you maybe weren't aware even existed.

Review the Neopets rules, be absolutely positive that you broke none of them, and send a ticket in.

Hmm, the situation is a little murky.

You should check back at all your recent activity, even going as far as things you may have said.

Sometimes the smallest things cause the largest backlash.

Your best bet at this point is sending a ticket to TNT, mind you this will take a while.

Tell them you feel you were mistakenly frozen and plead your case.

Truth is there are so many rules on Neopets, you could have been frozen for a number of reasons you maybe weren't aware even existed.

Review the Neopets rules, be absolutely positive that you broke none of them, and send a ticket in.

I don't really use the boards, and I only Neomail people who have Neomailed me (usually people who are asking for game tips and how to get more trophies) since before I was frozen, I'd just hit 69 game trophies. And I haven't done either of those in the past two weeks or so. I guess I'll send a ticket in, but it's weird, I'm just more disappointed than anything.

I don't really use the boards, and I only Neomail people who have Neomailed me (usually people who are asking for game tips and how to get more trophies) since before I was frozen, I'd just hit 69 game trophies. And I haven't done either of those in the past two weeks or so. I guess I'll send a ticket in, but it's weird, I'm just more disappointed than anything.

I know your pain, I still miss my old main - and they haven't responded to me yet.

I'll probably left in the pile of unawnswered tickets..

good luck to you, I hope you do get your account back

Like I wrote in many topics here with similar problem - I don't know if you know but Neopets has got BIG problems with security last 3 months. Too many accounts has been hacked that it would be normal.

There are two possibilities. Firts is that TNT has frozen your account for your protection and second is that your account has been hacked. But if you can't get your password I would say that it's second one.

Did you checked if your pets are still on your account and if something is missing in gallery?

I agree with Wembly. And, here is little help:

check your gallery: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=Username (add your username on the end)

You can see here where are your pets: http://www.neopets.com/~Petname (add pet name on the end)

Because we all think that someone has broke into your account I would suggest that when you will write a ticket, use Scammed? ticket. This is very important that you choose this option!

Here is little help how to fill ticket: http://www.neopets.com/~ShimmeringBliss

BUT....

I don't know if you have noticed but you will not be able to see your ticket because right now there is a glitch (for a week now). But usually it takes more then 30 days to get account back and we all hope that TNT will fix this glitc by then ;) Because of that try to remember as much as possible right and add it to your ticket.

Oh... and one more thing. There are many players in same situation right now. If you need more help or just a nice word or talk with people who has lost their accounts there is a great topic on neopets. You should go to neopets boards - games and there is a topic Game Over- Lost account waiting board #13.

And don't give up or even stop playing neopets! I know that you will get your account back you just need to be patient! ;)

For an update, I tried to set up a ticket but it appears not to have worked. I think I'll try again in a few days, and thanks for all of your support everybody!

I didn't really keep a gallery, and all my pets are still there, yet my main appears to no longer be associated with my e-mail. I have a lot of info though, so hopefully it'll be pretty clear that my account belongs to me.

For an update, I tried to set up a ticket but it appears not to have worked. I think I'll try again in a few days, and thanks for all of your support everybody!

I didn't really keep a gallery, and all my pets are still there, yet my main appears to no longer be associated with my e-mail. I have a lot of info though, so hopefully it'll be pretty clear that my account belongs to me.

The tickets are a bit fritzed so give it a few days before trying to send another ticket in. Situations where your email is no longer associated with your account are usually signs of being hacked as others said before, though I truly hope that isn't the case because it can take quite a while to recover your account.

Never fear, if you have been hacked, and your account has been frozen for protection you completely have a possibility of retrieving it though it may take time. Be patient and do you all you can to get your accoutn recovered and I wish you the best of luck!