Received a password reminder I didn't ask for?

fulgaraverde

So I just checked my email, and weirdly, there's an email from TNT giving me a password reminder for one of my sides. Which I did not ask for. Weirder still: it's in French. To be safe, I've logged on to the account and changed my word and pin. Everything else is fine, my pets and NP are all still there, nothing's different. Do you think maybe someone could have accidentally mistyped their username in the 'forgot password' box, or is someone trying to (badly, it seems) hack me? Should I submit a ticket about it?

Yes, I think it is more than likely that it was someone else messing up on their username because that would be a rather ineffective way scamming and getting your account but if you are still concerned by all means it can't hurt to send in a ticket. But changing your pin and password was a good precautions anyway.

Yes, I think it is more than likely that it was someone else messing up on their username because that would be a rather ineffective way scamming and getting your account but if you are still concerned by all means it can't hurt to send in a ticket. But changing your pin and password was a good precautions anyway.

I have had this happen on numerous occasion and I had thought nothing of it...mayhaps I should have...:/

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it since clearly nothing has happened to your accounts. If your account is close to someone else's then there is a good chance that someone else accidentally just typed the wrong thing in. I know I've almost done it a few times because my side account is the same as someone else's username except I have 0 instead of O and I'm dumb and sometimes forget.