Water Distribution Plant

Leila

I really need help on this part of the Altador plot. I've been on it for months because I didn't have the time to try all 255 lever/wheel combinations until today. So I pulled up the chart that SunnyNeo has on their website, and started trying combinations and checking them off as I went. Well, here I am, 255 combinations later. I'm pretty positive I tried EVERY possible combination (with the exception of the flooding Altador one), and still nothing has happened and I can't move forward.

What am I doing wrong?! Is there some trick I don't know about? D:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

Honestly, it has to be one of the combinations. So you either missed one or have not tried them all sorry to say. That list is complete so unfortunately I'd say go back and slowly and very carefully go through the entire list again. Or if you're feeling lucky just randomly click through a bunch of different options :whistle: . Sorry and good luck!

Honestly, it has to be one of the combinations. So you either missed one or have not tried them all sorry to say. That list complete so unfortunately I'd say go back and slowly and very carefully go through the entire list again. Or if you're feeling lucky just randomly click through a bunch of different options :whistle: . Sorry and good luck!

Wembly is correct, that part of the plot is more trial and error than anything, you may find more help on the Altador Cup topic though. :)

I think it's random for everyone. I don't know a lot because when I did it, I just clicked a few things, and the next thing I knew, it was done. Others may not be so lucky.

i had SO MUCH LUCK with this part, I finished it the first time

I feel sorry for you, but I guess you should to what Wembly told you... :/

good luck though

I know what you mean actually. I'm doing this for the second time (I forgot the birthday that I typed in for my old account).

The first time was fine.

This time? I went through the puzzle 4 times. No joke.

EVERY SINGLE COMBINATION WAS PRESSED FOUR TIMES!!!! That includes the flooding >.>

So I don't know why we are having such trouble.

Hopefully your problem isn't as bad as mine and you actually solve it...

Ahh the worst part of the plot I think. I went through every possible combination and nothing happened. So I did it again, and nothing happened. Then I found out about the refreshing thing (not an auto refresher) but the way which Sweetdang mentioned above. Follow that method because I did and just as my hope was fading hurrah! It worked, and really it took only about five minutes. All you have to do is open up those tabs and refresh randomly on all of them. Reminder: do not auto refresh!! Just doing it manually is still quick (and this isn't against Neopet rules...I hope :S)

Good luck!!