Valentine's Day troubles

Mira

Okay, so did anyone have anything else bad happen on Valentine's Day?

Well, today in class, I was drinking water because we were allowed to because it was Valentine's Day, and all of a sudden, it went down the wrong way, and a whole bunch o the water went with it, and it seemed as if I was choking, and it wouldn't stop, I tried to stop coughing, but there was too much water and my body wouldn't let me. So I got yelled at by the teacher, and everyone was looking at me and so I had to go outside and get some more water to get it better, and it doesn't sound as bad as it actually was. Yep.

i done that, dunno how you can choke on liquid though but eh

nothing bad happened to me today, but yesterday was a extremely bad day.

My sister kicked me out and me outside she was banging my pc trying to break it, so i got quite angry, kicked my front door (it has three parts, glass then wood then glass), i just wanted to do it so she woulsd stop and let me in, bt i kinda put too much pressure and kicked my hole in the glass :D

i gotta pay half with my sis to get it fixed but till then its alright because theres 2 layers of galss, but its a massive hole, when i told me dad on the phone, he though a tiny hole because my foor done it, but its like 3 feet wide. im amazed

Water, soda, juice. And eat snacks. We have vending machines. It's depends on if the teacher lets us though, and we can't in the science room beacuse it's the law you can't have food and drink in the labs, and that's half the room.

Well, it was with the class with all the people left that actually thought I was cool. :P And this has happened before too, but not for two straight freaking minutes. I wasn't choking, but there was so much liquid that it looked like I was brutally choking. And it wasn't one bit gross, actually. Nothing came out of my mouth. But it was so embarrassing.

Well, this didn't happen on Valentines Day, but it is weird.

These two girls I know have been wishing me happy birthday and hugging me for the past two months of the school year or so( ie, before the holidays..) On a daily basis..

My only Val Day trouble was getting a Secret Valentine gifter who underbought by 4000np lol oh well! At least they got me something at all ;) yay I'm err...loved...or NOT!

And confuciousnz I think that's HILARIOUS!!!!!!! They are totally playing mind games with you, it's so funny. I am gonna try that tactic!

But even though it's cute, and they're cute, it's freaking annoying having o explain to everyone else who follows along and says happy birthday as well..

I did get a Valentine though, I just don't know who from..

My Vday was quiet, until my last class. Then my friend showed up with a red stuffed dog that a boy in my class gave to her to give to me. Now it's all confused and tangled and stuff... BTW- the boy was like "playa" of my grade....