Yooyu Token Link?

Alice ☮

i thought you had to buy a plushie. D:

then again, there does seem to be more yooyu tokens than anything else, so it sounds like something that could be true.

i'll hunt around for it and let you know if i find something.

edit: from what i've dug up you could only get the token when signing up for the altador cup.

edit: from what i've dug up you could only get the token when signing up for the altador cup.

I agree with this. I believe you can only get it when you sign up for the altador cup. My only suggestion would be to trying going to Altador http://www.neopets.com/altador/index.phtml and clicking the altador cup link at the bottom and seeing if you can still sign up if you haven't signed up last year. If that doesn't work, you can get it this summer when the Altador Cup come back again.

I believe it is. If you signed up, I believe you either already have it or if you go to the page to pick your prizes you might get it? I don't know when I actually got mine, it just showed up without a notification but I did participate in the Altador Cup though.

Try going to the prize shop here http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2011/prizes.phtml maybe that will work. Also check if you already have it. Maybe you already have it without knowing?

What year did you get it? In the Collector's Case, when you click where the token's shadow shows up, it shows it as being 2009. (I joined/played in/bought prizes in the ACs of 2010 and 2011, and I haven't gotten the token.)

Seeing as I wasn't around in 2009, I definitely had to have gotten it in either 2010 or 2011. Hmm, this is really starting to turn into a mystery. I really don't remember doing anything special. I just noticed I had it as once of my options one day :eh:

I just assumed you could only get it the year it was released. I'll have to do some more research, because I'd love to have it.

Yea, I've seen people with it and always just assumed it was bought.

It's beautiful! Spritzie, when you do your research, do share! :D (I'm lazy to go find out :P )