Weapons Upgrade

I still have 500,000 NP and want to upgrade my weapons.

My Set:

Golden Compass

Scuzzys Comb

Leaf Shield

Randomly Firing Freezing Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Fighting Folder

Kacheek Life Potion

Downsize!

Abilities:

Burrow

Magic Berries

Firey Gaze

Bless Heal

Pet(Kecheek):

Str: 37

Def:30

Mov:18

Intellegence:160

Lvl:22

HP:31

Hmmm. I would suggest training, as currently KLP heals less than a Lesser Healing Scroll. But if you want upgrades....(you might need to save more NP)

Leaf Shield -> Sophies Magic Hat

Golden Compass, Scuzzys Comb, Fighting Folder -> Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray -> H4000 Helmet (although it costs 7M)

You should keep everything else, though since upgrades are much more expensive.

Faerie Abilites: Fiery Gaze, Drain Life, Quench, Steam Shield, Water Breathing, and Restore are useful Abilities that you can get with your level.

Yep, I agree with Nova. I'd recommend having at least 75 HP before you switch to KLP- until then, GHS will do you fine. ^_^

I'm not one for conventional sets- I always just structure my sets how I want to use them, covering icons and working out counters to common weapons etc. (I'm a tactical perfectionist. xD) But by the looks of things, I'd sooner save up a bit more and expand your set fully, unless you just want smaller changes like upgrading of your shield, or changing maybe one constant.

Hmmm. I would suggest training, as currently KLP heals less than a Lesser Healing Scroll. But if you want upgrades....(you might need to save more NP)

Leaf Shield -> Sophies Magic Hat

Golden Compass, Scuzzys Comb, Fighting Folder -> Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray -> H4000 Helmet (although it costs 7M)

You should keep everything else, though since upgrades are much more expensive.

Faerie Abilites: Fiery Gaze, Drain Life, Quench, Steam Shield, Water Breathing, and Restore are useful Abilities that you can get with your level.

Yep, I agree with Nova. I'd recommend having at least 75 HP before you switch to KLP- until then, GHS will do you fine. ^_^

I'm not one for conventional sets- I always just structure my sets how I want to use them, covering icons and working out counters to common weapons etc. (I'm a tactical perfectionist. xD) But by the looks of things, I'd sooner save up a bit more and expand your set fully, unless you just want smaller changes like upgrading of your shield, or changing maybe one constant.

I'm working in training right now

Isn't the Ylanas Blaster over 1M

and Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting over 800K

Is the Hanso Charisma Charm worth it for 350k?

I'm working in training right now

Isn't the Ylanas Blaster over 1M

and Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting over 800K

Is the Hanso Charisma Charm worth it for 350k?

Ylanas Blaster is actually deflating right now. Watch closely the auctions and if you are lucky, you'll be able to buy one for 800K or so. Same with Brynn's Legendary Sword of Smithing, the price is actually 800k -825K.

Hanso Charisma Charm already inflated. Yes, it costs about 340-350K right now.

Ylanas Blaster is actually deflating right now. Watch closely the auctions and if you are lucky, you'll be able to buy one for 800K or so. Same with Brynn's Legendary Sword of Smithing, the price is actually 800k -825K.

Hanso Charisma Charm already inflated. Yes, it costs about 340-350K right now.

HCC is a great weapon, considering the best alternative is slightly worse and costs over 5M the last time I checked.

HCC is a great weapon, considering the best alternative is slightly worse and costs over 5M the last time I checked.

Yup, definitely good weapon. It's a must for even beginner sets because of the cheap price.