Quick Question About Part 10

Divinum

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't done the plot.

In part 10 (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part10) it tells me that I am supposed to visit those three shops "in turn" until one of the three items appears with the scale on it. Does this mean I visit each shop one by one in the same order repeatedly? Do I just constantly refresh in all three shops? Can I have all three open at the same time ?

I am just a little confused as to what I am supposed to be doing with the shops to make those items appear, and yes I am quite sure I have clicked "continue" up until this point.

Don't worry, I was SUPER confused at this, too. :D

What you do is open 5 tabs - one for each shop, one for your bank, and one for the guide.

Then using the "bank" tab, withdraw and balance out 100 times the amount in the first shop. Go to the shop tab, refresh. Using the "bank" tab, withdraw and balance out 100 times the amount in the second shop. Go to the shop tab, refresh. Using the "bank" tab, withdraw and balance out 100 times the amount in the third shop. Go to the shop tab, refresh.

You'll find it in one of the shops. Remember, it turns up as an item! You HAVE to do it in order, and the inflation rate MUST be right.

All the best! :D

EDIT: "In turn" does not mean in order. :P

Just to clarify - the order actually doesn't matter, as long as you try all three shops - that said, there's no problem at all with trying them in order. :)