Quick Questions About Trophies

Divinum

Hey, so not unlike a lot of other Neopians, I am looking to fill my user look up with as much trophies as possible ! Originally I thought that the people with unreal amounts of trophies were just people using those cheats, until I found out that the high scores reset monthly. So my first question is basically, can you get the trophies for flash games by just being the first one to send in a score at the beginning of the month? Or does it only matter if you are in the 1/2/3 spot by the end of the first day (which would still be easier than mid-month of course).

Also, do the scores only register for the high-scores if it is within you first 3 sends of that game per day? For example if I use all three of my Kass Basher score sends because it is easy money, then later that day get a really nice hit, would it still count for the high-scores ? Or would that hit not count . .

Sorry for being so verbose and thank you in advance for your help ! :)

- Jake

1) Last I checked, the trophies are awarded at 11 PM every night, so you still have to be on there by the end of the day the first day.

2) Yes, it has to be one of your first three scores. This wasn't the case years ago--I'm not sure when they changed it--but scores past the first three now only count for world challenges.

Another thing to keep in mind: some games, TNT reviews the really high scores before they are allowed in. So if the first of the month falls on a weekend (when TNT is not in the office) you stand a better chance as well because fewer scores above yours will be accepted. If your score is high enough to need reviewing...well, that's a good sign :)

Everything Karina said, I'd just like to add, unless you're specifically going for gold, you can still get trophies right down through 17th place. (It goes something like 1st-3rd = gold, 4th-8th = silver, and 9th-17th = bronze, I think).

As I can see, you already have a few trophies. There are a few more "easy" ones you can obtain, TDN has a good guide here.

Good luck :)

To add to the trophies listed on that page...it actually doesn't any flash games, so here are a couple:

1) Kreludan Mining Corp. It's hard to get a perfect score--it took me a lot of practice--but the first day last month, you only needed to have about a score of 600. Just check to see what the score is on the first of the month.

2) Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway--easy to get a perfect score with a bit of practice. And even though the high score list is filled with those scores, if you tie the top score, you still get a gold trophy. That's how it was the first time I got a perfect score on Chia Bombers.

There are also some games that are "farming games," where there isn't a max score, and the trophies simply go to the people who are willing to spend the most time on them. (Playing near the beginning of the month also helps.)

Some examples of farming games are: Jolly Jugglers, Legends of Pinball, Dueling Decks, Spinacles, The Great Desert Race, and Hannah and the Kreludor Caves.

If you want more detailed explanations, feel free to NM me! My UN is nick104482.

So for the sake of taking up less room I figured I would ask another similar question in this topic, to be clear, the first one has essentially been answered so replies after this point I hope will be in regards to this post, on the OP.

Anyways I am wondering specifically about the game 'Pyramids'. How long does it normally take people to get their trophies/clear the pyramids etc. I have played 100 games and only successfully cleared the pyramid once. I am positive that I am playing it correctly, so it is a matter of luck as far as I am concerned from this point on. Is that amount of time normal ? Or how long did it take you . . .

Thanks in advance everyone :)

So for the sake of taking up less room I figured I would ask another similar question in this topic, to be clear, the first one has essentially been answered so replies after this point I hope will be in regards to this post, on the OP.

Anyways I am wondering specifically about the game 'Pyramids'. How long does it normally take people to get their trophies/clear the pyramids etc. I have played 100 games and only successfully cleared the pyramid once. I am positive that I am playing it correctly, so it is a matter of luck as far as I am concerned from this point on. Is that amount of time normal ? Or how long did it take you . . .

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Pyramids is a tough one :/ (So is Solitaire for that matter, another trophy you'll surely try for).

My Pyramids "score" is 61,651 Points, I'm not sure what that means, but I've played MANY games, and I've still only gotten the silver trophy.

On the other hand, I got the gold trophy for Solitaire almost right away!

So really, it's mostly a luck thing. There are certain strategies, but it really boils down to luck.

Pyramids is a tough one :/ (So is Solitaire for that matter, another trophy you'll surely try for).

My Pyramids "score" is 61,651 Points, I'm not sure what that means, but I've played MANY games, and I've still only gotten the silver trophy.

On the other hand, I got the gold trophy for Solitaire almost right away!

So really, it's mostly a luck thing. There are certain strategies, but it really boils down to luck.

Ah I was afraid of that, well thank you ! I don't plan on giving up yet anyhow :)