There is a chace this is a stupid question.

TungstenPunk

As far as I know, it should still work. Try going back and making sure that you hit continue because if you didn't, it won't let you go onto the next step. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part1/ Here's a good guide for it. If not, I hope somebody else can help you figure out your problem. (:

As far as I know, the Altador plot is still available and you should be able to go through it and get that rock...

However, I think I had some problems getting that rock as well. (I can't really remember :D )

Make sure you are following the guide and you didn't miss anything guiltysmiley.gif If it still doesn't work, than maybe try to change the browser?worried.gif

• 3 weeks later...

It still works. I'm working on it now, & a couple friends just started AND finished it. I was having problems with the star data finder as well. I went back the previous few steps, did them again, clicked on 'return to' buttons to be sure that step was counted, & it worked just fine! Also, I had other problems with finding links. I refreshed the page, & THEN it would let me click on links. Maybe that would help.