Neopets scroll box help ?

squeaak

I'm trying to figure out, how to put all of your information into a scroll box for user look ups - I've seen this done recently , I /know/ it can be done , but when I go to guides - help sites that have the codes, they don't work . Does anyone know how to do this ? It's been driving me insane for the past month now .

Hey,

Honestly, I do not understand what your problem can be. It is pretty simple. Try the internal style-sheet. Here's an example :)

<style type="text/css">

div.scroll-box {

height:100px;

width:200px;

font:20pt Verdana, arial, sans-serif;

overflow:scroll;

}

</style>

<div class="scroll-box">

The text you want to enter goes here and once there's enough text, the box will grow scroll bars :)

</div>

I hope this helps :) Good luck ;)

Hey,

Honestly, I do not understand what your problem can be. It is pretty simple. Try the internal style-sheet. Here's an example :)

<style type="text/css">

div.scroll-box {

height:100px;

width:200px;

font:20pt Verdana, arial, sans-serif;

overflow:scroll;

}

</style>

<div class="scroll-box">

The text you want to enter goes here and once there's enough text, the box will grow scroll bars :)

</div>

I hope this helps :) Good luck ;)

Thanks but I meant to put your entire look up in a scroll box - stats && all . There use to be a code on sunnyneo on how to do this , but since TNT changed the filters/coding it doesn't work anymore .