Neopet Transformation

Damien

You wake up on day, everything is fine, you come across on of your neopets, Your neopet is not acting like themself, you feel there head if they have a fever, suddenly they are back to normal! You start to feel bad, you neopet see if your alright. You say your fine and say you need to lay down, when you lie on your bed to drift to sleep. When you wake up your a neopet! And your not in your room ethier. You get up and explore your surroundings....

--------------------------------------

You can play as yourself or a neopet, and maby both but you can't play as your neopets

Your Profile;

Name:

Species:(the kind of neopet you have been turned into)

Personality:

Color/Apperance:

Neopet Profile;

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Color/Apperance:

---------------------------------------

Name:Damien

Species:Xweetok

Personality:Caring, and not so brave

Color/Apperance:I'm a blue Xweetok but I'm only as tall as a adult Lupe's leg I'm so small, my eyes are yellow insted of blue.

After feeling sick I lied down and fell asleep, when I woke up I was on a Huge rock in the middle of a forest, I stood up and streched, something felt strange. The trees where large and the rock was so big I thought my house wouldn't fit on it. I went to walk but I tripped,"what the,"I muttered standing up, I knoticed I had four legs, and I had fur...I ran over to a pool of water andlooked into the water"I'm an Xweetok!,"I yelled startled backing up after I saw my reflection,"but...how!?!"

• 2 weeks later...

Your Profile;

Neopet Profile;

Name: Luna

Species: lupe

Personality: Artistic- hopes to be an Author. Lucky number is 13.

Color/Apperance: White

-------------

Luna saw a faded version of a forested glade in the distance. She looked at the paws.. She had been trecking towards the forest since she'd woken up the morning, having found out about her being Lupe.