Got hacked and account deactivated

danumba1spoiledcutie

I do not know what to do its been two weeks now and I do not know what else to do, but to email and submit tickets to neopets 5-10 times a day its getting old with no reply. I had no idea what happened because it said I DEACTIVATED my account and I did no such thing. I have been on neopets for 10 years now and nothing has ever happened to me like this ever and I do not know what to do. I got an email from a friend on neopets who said I cusd at her I would do no such thing so I am pretty sure someone else was on my account. Which I have no idea why this all seems to happen to me at once someone on my neopets and my email account. What else can I do to get my neopets back? Plus if they ever do email me and give me my account back is all my stuff going to be gone??? It took 10 yrs to get my strawberry gallery to were I want is it going to be all gone??

Does anyone know if the people who get on peoples accounts and steal things get punished or just the innocent people get punished???

OH n dailyneopets I wont be able to get back to you about the avie that i requested because obv I still have yet to get my account back.... ah how many more months of this I dont want another account 10 yrs on this if i dont get it back im done too much invested any help would be AMAZING i dont know what else to do. Thank you so very much hope this wasnt a book to read

Hi!

I'm sorry for you... probably you haven't noticed but a lot of people has similar problem since September. A lot of accounts was hacked and frozen. I would say (my opinion) that TNT has deactivated yor account for your protection. They have big problems whit heckers since September even if they don't confess.

My friend's account was hacked also. He sent his ticket on 29.9. and his ticket was still not read - ticket still has status closet. It takes TNT like a month that they do anything. And if you sent a second (or more) ticket that means that you will go on the end of line. Do you understand? One ticket is enough. And then you have to be patiente. If it helps you, go to neopets board (probably you have side account, do you?) and find games boards and you will see a topic with name Game Over- Lost account waiting board 10. It's a board where people are hanging and waiting for response from TNT. You cans ask/repeat what you did here because there is a lot of players which accounts was frozen for their protection.

I hope that I have helped you! :)

Thank you. ugh I wish I only put in one ticket then my friend told me to bug them and eventually they may get to me. I really want my account back no side account i guess I could make one :( i just dont want to start from scratch or abandon my pet when hopefully when I get my account back. Thank you for all your help and responding so quickly I appreciate it alot. I know im totally obsessed with neopets and thinking bugging them will help I hope it doesnt take til next year i want my avent calandar gifts at least ha. Thank you again much appreciation

Hi!

I'm sorry for you... probably you haven't noticed but a lot of people has similar problem since September. A lot of accounts was hacked and frozen. I would say (my opinion) that TNT has deactivated yor account for your protection. They have big problems whit heckers since September even if they don't confess.

My friend's account was hacked also. He sent his ticket on 29.9. and his ticket was still not read - ticket still has status closet. It takes TNT like a month that they do anything. And if you sent a second (or more) ticket that means that you will go on the end of line. Do you understand? One ticket is enough. And then you have to be patiente. If it helps you, go to neopets board (probably you have side account, do you?) and find games boards and you will see a topic with name Game Over- Lost account waiting board 10. It's a board where people are hanging and waiting for response from TNT. You cans ask/repeat what you did here because there is a lot of players which accounts was frozen for their protection.

I hope that I have helped you! :)

I totally understand you! I don't know what I would do if that would happend to me. When this has happened to my friend I was in shock! I don't know how anyone can bo so mean that he wants to steal accounts! Grrrrr!!!

So, from which account did you sent ticket if you don't have side? If I can ask? And what was a name of ticket? You have to choose Scammed? one, you know. If you will send any other you will get a message from TNT that you don't have the right one and choose Scammed?. This is very important. And... send only one ticket like I said before, because you still can add things if you will remember anything new.

Here is useful link:

http://www.neopets.com/~ShimmeringBliss

for my tickets i choose frozen account because this was the message i recieved

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:This account was deactivated by the owner. If this was not your doing or you'd like to reactivate it, please contact us by clicking here.

its danumba1spoiledcutie i just typed it in and they said they would get back to me by my email i provided since i didnt have access to my account I didnt know I was scammed til recently when my friend said you seriously cusd me why and I was like what are you talking about I WOULD never do that. so thats why I asumed that since I wouldnt be mean to my friends or anyone.

Im so worried something happened to my 10 yrs of saving stuff and i dont know what i will do if its all gone :(

should i submit a new ticket of scammed or just dont and wait n wait?

I totally understand you! I don't know what I would do if that would happend to me. When this has happened to my friend I was in shock! I don't know how anyone can bo so mean that he wants to steal accounts! Grrrrr!!!

So, from which account did you sent ticket if you don't have side? If I can ask? And what was a name of ticket? You have to choose Scammed? one, you know. If you will send any other you will get a message from TNT that you don't have the right one and choose Scammed?. This is very important. And... send only one ticket like I said before, because you still can add things if you will remember anything new.

Hm... it's really strange situation.

Here is a link and you can see if anything is missing in your gallery:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=Username

Insert your username on the end.

Here you can see if your pets are still on your account:

http://www.neopets.com/~Petname

Insert pet name on thhe end.

I woudl send another ticket to TNT, Scammed? one. And I would explaint the whole story and you have a link that I gave you and write everything that you can remember! And maybe you should ask on neopets games boards... I mean... it's strange case and I would really like to help you but I don't want that my advice would not be good for you. But I would say that Scammed? ticket is the one for you... the frozen ticket is for those who were frozen by TNT because they were cheating or something like that.

I need your help I found my pet on someones page what does that mean??? I created him I am so sad what do I do?

Hm... it's really strange situation.

Here is a link and you can see if anything is missing in your gallery:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=Username

Insert your username on the end.

Here you can see if your pets are still on your account:

http://www.neopets.com/~Petname

Insert pet name on thhe end.

I woudl send another ticket to TNT, Scammed? one. And I would explaint the whole story and you have a link that I gave you and write everything that you can remember! And maybe you should ask on neopets games boards... I mean... it's strange case and I would really like to help you but I don't want that my advice would not be good for you. But I would say that Scammed? ticket is the one for you... the frozen ticket is for those who were frozen by TNT because they were cheating or something like that.

That means that someone hacked into your account and gave your pets away and then deactivated account. You can't do nothing except send ticket and waiting that TNT will give you account back and maybe also your pet. That happened to my friend also. Both of his pets were removed :( I'm sorry.

lagartor9 deserves to go to jail i cried my eyes out my husband tried to create an account and email the person nope there under 13 yeah right i am so mad i worked really hard im not privledged to get online 24/7 and make np and i dont steal so yea i finally just got a krawk and i named him with my hubby rich and what oh i named the petpet after him and wow its all gone dressed him up like a detective and everything all for it to be taken away should have seen how happy we were doing that together what it lasted a month then he was stolen fabulous.

That means that someone hacked into your account and gave your pets away and then deactivated account. You can't do nothing except send ticket and waiting that TNT will give you account back and maybe also your pet. That happened to my friend also. Both of his pets were removed :( I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, I genuinely am. :( Unfortunately, Neopets is totally and completely useless in events like this. :sad01_anim:

It might not be her who stole your pet/hacked your account, though! If the clothes you gave to her are STILL on her (your krawk), then report it to TNT straight away. This means that she was transferred - and transfers can be tracked, I think.

I'll be devastated if I were you, too. :( But your gallery is still in place, so thank god for that!

i wish they had a direct phone number of something to get ahold of them or something its heart breaking because you work so hard and it gets taken away.

Yeah crikey_a_cutie has the exact background clothes petpet and the petpet is named the same however was happy when with me now sad :(

Thank you for telling me about my gallery i couldnt find it I don tknow if its because I dont have another account it just wouldnt work I tried to look up my other pets but i forget how to spell the unis name because he was at the pound and was tranquility with some x's somewere and i cant spell my kacheeks name right i guess because it says not found. so so far i found my krawk on someone elses account and my quiggle is stilll in place with his halloween outfit. do u think that means that someone else couldof stolen other things in my sdb and stuff??

Neopets needs to help and stop twiddling there thumbs this is important and unfortunate thanks for responding

I'm sorry, I genuinely am. :( Unfortunately, Neopets is totally and completely useless in events like this. :sad01_anim:

It might not be her who stole your pet/hacked your account, though! If the clothes you gave to her are STILL on her (your krawk), then report it to TNT straight away. This means that she was transferred - and transfers can be tracked, I think.

I'll be devastated if I were you, too. :( But your gallery is still in place, so thank god for that!

I agree with Sweetdang - that doesn't mean that the person who has your pet was also the one who hacked in your account. Like I said before my friend was in same situation. But I was able to contact the new owner and he couldn't believe what happened. He just traded his pet.

The best thing is that you send ticket. Write the name of your pets and what they were wearing. I don't want to be mean but maybe it's not good thing that you don't remember name of your pet. Try to remember it! Write what they were wearing, when did you created it, and who has them now. Write if you purchased items from NC Mall, write codes from Treasure Keeepers if you play it. You have everything in link that I gave you. Try to remeber things that only you know about our account. And write everything in your ticket.

I just found out from my friend that she believes it is this specific girl that i tried to be nice to because she had made all kinds of accounts and has stolen peoples stuff before and went on the guild and was mean to specific people and those are the people she cursed at on my account and then she said oh it looks like danumba1spoiledcutie has been frozen who says that. I dont want to jump to conclusions or anything but seriously how coinsidence (i dont think i spelled that right) but how is it i mean right?? i guess i shouldnt try to be nice to many people. this is just sooo crazy 10 yrs of stuff in inventory mind u is prob what 15 million easily so they had a field day

I agree with Sweetdang - that doesn't mean that the person who has your pet was also the one who hacked in your account. Like I said before my friend was in same situation. But I was able to contact the new owner and he couldn't believe what happened. He just traded his pet.

The best thing is that you send ticket. Write the name of your pets and what they were wearing. I don't want to be mean but maybe it's not good thing that you don't remember name of your pet. Try to remember it! Write what they were wearing, when did you created it, and who has them now. Write if you purchased items from NC Mall, write codes from Treasure Keeepers if you play it. You have everything in link that I gave you. Try to remeber things that only you know about our account. And write everything in your ticket.

You're right about that - don't jump to conclusions.

However, you CAN collect everything you've mentioned so far, and then input it into a SINGLE ticket with all the required info, including this piece of "evidence" or clue or whatever you'd call it. Hw do you know that she has "stolen peoples stuff before"?

will do thanks :) i have the guild creators who have messages from this person. I just think its horrible how someone can do this its crazy we need more security i guess like your email or something geez

You're right about that - don't jump to conclusions.

However, you CAN collect everything you've mentioned so far, and then input it into a SINGLE ticket with all the required info, including this piece of "evidence" or clue or whatever you'd call it. Hw do you know that she has "stolen peoples stuff before"?