Get Customization Help Here

FutureTXTurkey

Oh boy! So many new pets to customize for. I'll get right on them, but I do want to remind people, please try to limit yourself to one pet at a time. I try to do as many of them as I can, but I want to help out as many people as possible, so I can't get bogged down doing a bunch of requests for just one person. Thanks!

Poofydragon Remix

fGLrB.pngiBoQ2.png

So for a more casual outfit there are really a whole host of options. The first one I picked was because of color coordination and price.

The second one is the berry apron with the 404 shirt; a clean feminine look, and with the raspberry patch background it tells a cute little story.

The main thing is that you need to purchase the hardy blue trousers. In fact that is my go to tip for anyone looking to customize with Neopoints.

Hardy blue trousers look good on just about every pet, are versatile, and cheap. Now as far as tops are concerned here are my suggestions:

Bright Striped Spring Shirt, Snazzy Bowling Shirt, Striped Dueling Shirt, Snowflake Shirt, Dapper Yellow Shirt & Jacket, or Hannah's Red Under Shirt.

Additional tips are that scarfs help snazzy up the cheaper shirts and make them look more unique, and there are number of well priced ones.

Oh boy! So many new pets to customize for. I'll get right on them, but I don't want to remind people, please try to limit yourself to one pet at a time. I try to do as many of them as I can, but I want to help out as many people as possible, so I can't get bogged down doing a bunch of requests for just one person. Thanks!

Kay yep that would be me. :P But look at her! She's so... beautiful asdfghjkl she's AMAZING. Thank you SO MUCH.

Ahahaha Sweetdang the failure at customization gets a beautiful pet <3 <3 <3

You know, there is an option on Dress To Impress that allows you to change the expression of the pet, including the gender. I would like to see my pet's gender as female (With the eyelashes) on an idea for me, please. Otherwise she will look strange having male eyes.

Kay yep that would be me. :P

Actually it wasn't :yes: You only requested one pet, you just requested her more than once.

And I'm always happy to do a remix if what I did wasn't exactly what people were looking for.

I am hoping to get through a lot of these today, so if you've been waiting a while (thanks for your patients) today could be your day!

Actually it wasn't :yes: You only requested one pet, you just requested her more than once.

And I'm always happy to do a remix if what I did wasn't exactly what people were looking for.

I am hoping to get through a lot of these today, so if you've been waiting a while (thanks for your patients) today could be your day!

Alright, but will you be editing your post to show your clothing suggestions? (and by the way, I do not need NC items for my Tonu, as I don't have NeoCash, obviously)