Help - Frozen???

aethenlynden

that could be awkward with me being in New Zealand

Yeah, I was also frozen recently. I still have no reply, and I won't call them because

1. I think that would be awkward

2. I have horrible phone communication skills (unless texting)

So, I hope you are unfrozen!

Yeah, I was also frozen recently. I still have no reply, and I won't call them because

1. I think that would be awkward

2. I have horrible phone communication skills (unless texting)

So, I hope you are unfrozen!

Oh they would rue the day I call, being a customer services manager for an infomercial company telecommunication is what I do and TC is one of my favorite things to quote.

I'm sure they will defrost me, if not I'll just have to start again point by point.

You mean for selling and purchasing with real money?

Well, as long as you've never done it, and you can prove it, then I don't see why they won't unfreeze you. Unless you got sent a large amount of valuable items, for basically nothing, I don't see how they could have come to this conclusion.

Ticket time! As mentioned above, they take forever to reply. However, all the best, I'm sure they'll unfreeze. :)

i heard someone was frozen 'cause her friend bought np and offered that on her trade, as a gift, she's not unfrozen yet...

did you accept ANY gifts, big trades or auctions lately, try contacting that person, they can tell you what happened (i hope)

good luck on getting your account back!

i heard someone was frozen 'cause her friend bought np and offered that on her trade, as a gift, she's not unfrozen yet...

did you accept ANY gifts, big trades or auctions lately, try contacting that person, they can tell you what happened (i hope)

good luck on getting your account back!

The only thing I can think of doing was switching some plushies for the pack-rat challenge and back - same items came and went back

The only thing I can think of doing was switching some plushies for the pack-rat challenge and back - same items came and went back

well, then the only advice i can give is: send in a ticket and wait... good luck!