And we're down again.

April

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm VERY curious as well.

Wow, I'm glad you managed to save it in time!

LOL, yes ! I would have probably thrown my laptop out of the window if the webbie didn't save. I would have flown out to California and picked a fight with someone, anyone. :laughingsmiley:

But that in itself worked out. It did manage to go down when I was changing the layout on the Guild homepage though. So unfortunate, but not as aggravating in the least. More information is on the webbie than anything.

But TNT really needs to get to work, because this is getting borderline ridiculous. :grrr:

I save the base coding in my notepad for EVERYTHING. But while I edit, I work on it actively in Neo when I am making small changes. Font changes, color changes, moving things around, etc. And its those little things that are aggravating to go back and do again.

Yeah, it just went completely down for me, it keeps saying there is a problem loading this page, what is with Neo, it's been doing this for a couple of days now.

Actually it's been doing it for a few weeks. It just started out doing it at around 12am NST time. It would be down until 5am some nights.

It's just started happening more in the day now.

Guest gabbyrahwr

LOL, yes ! I would have probably thrown my laptop out of the window if the webbie didn't save. I would have flown out to California and picked a fight with someone, anyone. :laughingsmiley:

But that in itself worked out. It did manage to go down when I was changing the layout on the Guild homepage though. So unfortunate, but not as aggravating in the least. More information is on the webbie than anything.

But TNT really needs to get to work, because this is getting borderline ridiculous. :grrr:

Yeah. I really want to do something in hopes of some good REs. D8 And I have to nm the person in charge of pet lending to say I've received the pet I borrowed. sjdfijsdfsdkfj.

Still down. Oh *le sigh*

For some reason it won't even let me hit back to get the coding. :S

That's bizarre.

Well while we're bored and waiting. How is everyone?

I'm okay. I took off school today to go to the mountains. He got me the best birthday present ever. (:

I'm good :)

I have to admit, the boards here seem much more hospitable then the neoboards.

I am also well, thank you for asking April.

And we liek to keep the boards hospitable. :) Hehe, staff is super nice! And I am not just saying that because I am on it. :whistle:

Hehe.

April I hope you get your Fan-Fiction done. I could never keep up writing one. Lol. I can start but I kinda lose focus and never go back.

Guest gabbyrahwr

I just made an account so I could talk to other people about how frustrated I am without getting spammed on my facebook about everyone commenting on their page.

This is one of the reasons I deleted FB. ;p

Guest gabbyrahwr

Yay for birthday presents!

I can't wait. I turn 18 in around a month.

Well a month and three days to be exact.

I can't wait. :D

That's how old I am now. (':

It really feels no different unless you do something to make yourself feel more adult-like. xD Such as moving out, etc. srs bzness.

Yeah. I really want to do something in hopes of some good REs. D8 And I have to nm the person in charge of pet lending to say I've received the pet I borrowed. sjdfijsdfsdkfj.

I'm okay. I took off school today to go to the mountains. He got me the best birthday present ever. (:

I can pop by the staff chat and see if any of the ALP people are on Gabby if you'd like?

And ooohhh, I have never been to ANY mountains. Was it amazing? :)

Ah yes. I generally find myself having a great idea for fan fiction but then when I start it I lose interest. But I feel guilty because I know how annoying it is to see unfinished ones. So I finish them.

And I know it feels no different being 18. But I am moving to Alberta and will be legal and just in general will feel like a milestone. It won't feel any different for me considering I moved out when I was 16. :S

That's how old I am now. (':

It really feels no different unless you do something to make yourself feel more adult-like. xD Such as moving out, etc. srs bzness.

I'm 22; Geesh I feel old. LOL.

Only Content Team people are on at the moment. But we all know Neo is down, so don't stress the neomail until it comes back up. :)

Guest gabbyrahwr

I can pop by the staff chat and see if any of the ALP people are on Gabby if you'd like?

And ooohhh, I have never been to ANY mountains. Was it amazing? :)

That'd be awesome! It was Brittney I was supposed to message. c:

IT WAS! It's soo pretty. We went to see some waterfalls. They were smaller than we both had expected but beautiful nonetheless. It's the second time I've been there but it was still just as nice as the first time!

Speaking of pet lending. I need to somehow figure out how I will get lent on my main account now that it is perma silenced. I absolutely refuse to rebuild. I will just chat elsewhere.

Although it is annoying not seeing when I get avatars or being able to see which I have. At least I had my meowy avatar up when I was silenced so at least people can see my more expensive avatar when I try and get lent a Krawk and Draik.

Guest gabbyrahwr

And I know it feels no different being 18. But I am moving to Alberta and will be legal and just in general will feel like a milestone. It won't feel any different for me considering I moved out when I was 16. :S

Ahh, okay. I definitely would have moved out by now had it been financially possible. But I might as well stay with my mom until my two years of college are done since it's so close to here anyway.

Guest gabbyrahwr

Speaking of pet lending. I need to somehow figure out how I will get lent on my main account now that it is perma silenced. I absolutely refuse to rebuild. I will just chat elsewhere.

Although it is annoying not seeing when I get avatars or being able to see which I have. At least I had my meowy avatar up when I was silenced so at least people can see my more expensive avatar when I try and get lent a Krawk and Draik.

Ughh. That sucks. I don't know if I could stand rebuilding either. Although, at least then I would start using a better username.

I hope you have good luck with those lends.

That'd be awesome! It was Brittney I was supposed to message. c:

IT WAS! It's soo pretty. We went to see some waterfalls. They were smaller than we both had expected but beautiful nonetheless. It's the second time I've been there but it was still just as nice as the first time!

Don't know if you saw my earlier message but its all Content Team on at the moment. Sorry. :sad02:

And aww the only waterfall I have seen is Niagara Falls :laughingsmiley: ; That sounds amazing though. Glad you had a good birthday. :)