Habitarium won't load

tafeltennisden

my habitarium won't load any more.

i think because it was full of gems (level 50) and instead of collecting them i wanted to play first a flash game before the new day.

But when i wanted back to my habitarium, i cannot load it anymore. My computer tries for 15 minutes but he won't load the habitarium.

does anyone knows a solutions for this?

Contacting TNT, or are there other possiblities?

This, is probably what's classified as a lock out.

There are three different types of lock outs:

#1: Bag-Lockout - No longer common, with most lock-outs fixed. Caused by too many items in your bag (usually eggs),which froze your game.

#2: Gem-Lockout - Caused by unknowingly refreshing,or browser crash, with a board full of purple gems. You will only see a blank board and background with the little 'loading' circle continuously spinning. The workaround,which was offered to a few people,no longer works, as TNT have stopped supporting it.

A few people had the gem-lockout at lvl 25 as well, but were let back in when the new levels were released. It seems this is the one that is currently being worked on the most,in hopes that it's solution will be useful to help fix version 3. (I think this is mostly the reason)

#3: Watch-it-die Lockout - Cause,not clear,but it seems that NC may be contributing to it. Your habi will load,but without P3's or menus. You can still see XP being earned for as long as your P3's are alive, after which you can only watch the buildings fall apart.

That was taken from this website. This site will also tell you how to solve this problem/prevent it in future. All the best!