11 members have voted

1. 1. How is it?

• 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
    • 1,000,000,000 COOKIES :D

So yeah, I went ahead, and i drew Gohan again, and in a different pose this time. :P So, rate this one too! I'd like to see your opinions. If you think it's good, vote. If you think it's bad, tell me how I can improve it.

kidgohandrawing.jpg

Here it is!

I'd have to copy it first if I want to color it with color pencils and all that, though. If i mess up, I have to redo it. I've tried it on paint, but... it failed terribly. xD

Thanks for the rating, guys!

It's kinds an artists thing: when they draw something, they don't like it. :/ Just like one of my best friends who's REALLY good at drawing. She can draw a realistic eye perfectly. :woot:

:whistle:

Didn't know that was visible.

Eh heh.

It is a good drawing, you're much better than me (ok I have no skills at all but still, way much grande better). Though some lines seem shakey, less like a still picture but something I'd see in animation.

However I dunno if that's what you were going for!

• 2 weeks later...

hey there Javi (sorry i like this name so maybe i will continue calling u this, if your dont mind) ^_^

wow! for the expression!

people who see this can clearly see, oh, someone had been getting into his nerves, i wont mess with him for a while :(

is he jumping? is he running? is he tied on wall? in my eyes i can see he is jumping but you might have the different idea, like running or starting his moves on fighting?

action/motion lines might help us to understand better, and it can add "the life" to your drawing

anatomically everything is good except for his left arm, it looks like broken. or maybe the clothing do make me think it is. personally the anatomy looks good but if you can work on details, that should be great, especially on his ear and knuckle.

tips!

i suggest you to take a look on TinierMe, it is a great site as a reference for fashion as well you can still having fun socializing with the others :)

and can i request you something?

it might help you sharpening your drawing skill, because i really like you and your style. i started just like you, refering to Dragon Ball franchise.

3 stars!

thats the rating for now, i do hope i can see more from you in the future

all the best!

I gave you four stars. Like everyone else has said really good work, and much better than I could do, I'm sure.

Lots of really great emotion, an entertaining pose, and some really nice details.

I don't know enough about art to get very technical, but these are the little things that kept me from giving it a five:

• the left ear and the right arm seem off (quality isn't as good maybe? maybe they were rushed a bit?)
  • proportions seem a little odd too. I'm thinking it's the clothing that makes it seem that way, but the arms seem a little small and the legs a little short.
  • And the hair...I almost didn't post this because I love the hair, the style and shading is really unique and interesting and very much what makes this drawing your own, but I don't think the style that you drew the hair in quite matches the rest of the drawing. I really love the hair though. It's the placein the drawing where I most see your unique artistic style/abilities. So, I'm not sure I would have you change it even though it is a little different.