Darigan Paint Brush

TheSlenderman

I just got a Darigan Paint Brush from the Poetry Competition. I do not wish to paint any of my pets, so I was wondering if it would be better to put it on the Trading Post or the Auctions, or what. Thank you. Also, I would like to know approximately how much it's worth, because I looked on the TP and nobody really had specific NP amounts on their wishlists.

Congrats! :) I always put all my items on Trading post (if they are worth more then 100k). I think that I sell them more quickly. But when you will get a buyer you will have to put it to auction anyway. But at start I prefer TP and then ask buyer to become neofriend and put auctions for neofriends only so that he really gets his item. And good luck with selling! ;)

The estimated value in the discription??? Don't even think about using that to price things, 99/100 times you'll terribly over/underprice things!!! Otherwise(the jellyneo value) i wouldn't accept it... Just eait and see, you'll get buyers, many people like darigan pets:)

Congrats on your Poetry Contest win!

A Darigan Paint Brush is always available at the Hidden Tower, in Faerieland, for 1.4 million. That is its set value, and the price never fluctuates. You will need to sell it for a small bit below 1.4 million, or no one will buy it. If you want to sell it quickly, you will have to take up to 100k less than that, but if you don't mind sitting on it for a few days, you should be able to get more than 1.3 million.