Moltara Worm Quest

Morfious

Is this quest still on? i can't seem to get my worms to appear . If it is over, can anyone advice me on where to get my red moltite

I'm wondering the same thing but if you discard the lamp, you still get the lamp back...so I don't think it's off. I'm still missing my black worm :(

If you want to, discard your worms and lantern restart it. If they don't come immediately, they should come the next day.

Buy it from the shop wiz.

If you want to put something together at Tangor's, then I suggest you just buy it. Usually cheaper, but w/o the thrill of it all. :)

There's a guide here. What you do is, you get a lantern, then collect all the worms. You might have to go back over a period of days. The point of this is to enter the cave and get the red molite... and sell it for big bucks! :D

Or, you can combine it with other material around moltara (gears[must find], scrap metal and stone[RE], shiny stone thing [go to the quarry thing]) and get a toy! Combine all the toys and you get a WEARABLE. :D i suggest you just buy it, though. Cheaper. The TDN guide on that can be found here. Knock yourself out. :)

I collect all of my worms daily, so I have some tips.

If you're online for an extended amount of time, open up a notepad/word doc and write down the times they appear. Don't collect any for the first day or so, and check every 5 minutes and write down what colors appear during those times. Just keep checking, and making a list. You'll eventually find multiple times for all of your worms, even black and rainbow.

Personally, I can get all but rainbow and black between 6:00 and 6:30 am NST. Then my black appears at 8:35 am NST, and rainbow at 9:50 am NST. If I miss any of these, I have back up times. I think I have around 4-5 times for my black worm, and 5-6 for my rainbow. (Though most are over-night.)

I have been trying for the rainbow worm for ages now. I have had the lantern filled and got the moltara rock several times. Each time you use the lantern of worms though it is emptied of worms for some reason or other so you need to collect all the worms again Ho Hum