Should I buy the helmet

barkie

I have saved and soon will have enough for a H4000 Helmet weapon.... In the info on it it says limited use... Does this mean that it can break or disappear after a certain number of uses and if it is stolen by an opponent during a battle is it returned after battle is won or lost...It is a high amount to spend if there is a chance it will break or be stolen soon after I have purchased it...

Sweetdang is right--fragile means it breaks.

Limited use means once per battle. You can only freeze your opponent once--otherwise, you'd do it every turn!

As for stealing, I'm pretty sure ALL items get returned after the battle, should they be stolen.

I have saved and soon will have enough for a H4000 Helmet weapon.... In the info on it it says limited use... Does this mean that it can break or disappear after a certain number of uses and if it is stolen by an opponent during a battle is it returned after battle is won or lost...It is a high amount to spend if there is a chance it will break or be stolen soon after I have purchased it...

H4000 won't break ever. It only means that it is a once per battle use (it will disappear for the current battle, but it will there be again on your next battle) and you may only equip one freezer. I suggest considering Heavy Blue Tunic. H4000 does nothing but freeze. HBT freezes (100%) + defends. It is also once per battle use. The price is higher by 300K only but it requires 1000K Intel. Other alternatives are freezing potion (about 7.2M, 100% freeze, + 2 attack icons) and Magical marbles of mystery (about 8m, I recommend not buying this. It's too expensive compared to the first two.

if the h400 helmet gets stolen by the opponent, then your opponent can use it against you that particular battle. However, they do not get to keep the item after the battle is over. In the end, the equipment will stay on your pet. If you do buy the h400 helmet, try to put it in the 2nd to eighth slot, so that your opponent doesnt steal the 100% freezer. Or use it on the first turn, and so it wont ever get stolen.

Stealing can be done withwith 1 use items: if your opponent steals it and uses it, it will still return to your inventory at the end of the battle. People have some tendencies to exploit this piece of knowledge so that they can turn their pet into a kacheek of chia without the usage of morphing potions. By having kacheek flour or chia flour in their bd pet's first slot, they can have the opponent steal it, use it, and the item would not be lost. The pet would still change.

If the item says 1 use then it will go away after 1 use, but i think TDN's battlepedia section tells you whether it is one use or multiple uses - perhaps there may even be a better alternative to this helmet.

Multiple uses basically is labelled as fragile. I think. It can break at any time, but probably not the first time you use it.

The battlepedia is amazingly useful, yep, I recommend you check it out! And if you steal with a stealing item, your stealing item to the other person. In what I've experienced, anyway. For the more expensive ones, I don't know, I only used the purple sticky hand. :)

h4000 helmet is labelled as once per battle, so theres no worries that it will ever break (unless your opponent pulls out an eraser of the dark faerie). Once per battle: The item can be used once in the battle, and it then dissapears for that particular battle. In your next battle(s), the item would be available for use.

Fragile items might break on the first time its used. Its very likely that the item breaking is based off luck/chance.

And sweetdang, when you use sticky hands in general, it does go to the opponent if successful. 1p dont use the sticky hand, but in 2p, the opponent can choose to use the hand against you as well. For the heavy robe of thievery, its a once per battle, 100% stealer that doesn't go to the opponent.