Magma Pool

CharleyRogan

Hello, and welcome to TDNF. Maybe you'll like to pop over to the intro section to do a quick intro? :)

*on topic*

Unfortunately, everyone's Magma time is different. There is a ten minute section per day that the pool is open to you. Once you find your Magma time, though, it's always the same! :)

Hello, and welcome to TDNF. Maybe you'll like to pop over to the intro section to do a quick intro? :)

*on topic*

Unfortunately, everyone's Magma time is different. There is a ten minute section per day that the pool is open to you. Once you find your Magma time, though, it's always the same! :)

Ah okay! Thanks!! I thought there was actually something that I had to do, other than go at the right time!!! Yeah I will pop into the intros section :D :D

Ah okay! Thanks!! I thought there was actually something that I had to do, other than go at the right time!!! Yeah I will pop into the intros section :D :D

some people SAY there's a way to learn the ways of moltara, but they won't share it, or they're just lying, probably the second one <_<

If you want a magma pet, just ask somebody (not me, had 2 lucky times i was on at the same time, but i thought it was random so i forgot to write the time down :sad02: ), transfer and voila, you've got a magma pet :-D

Everybody has answered your question in a way thus far, but I will state it more directly:

1) For every user, there is a 5-minute time span in which you are allowed into the magma pool (when the guard is sleeping)

2) This time is different for every user

3) The time for your username never changes

4) There is no known way how to be 'well versed in the ways of moltara'

5) Magma pets POUNDED turn red

6) Magma pets can be successfully TRANSFERRED

7) You can visit the pool to paint a pet once a week

I think that's about it. *but pokes you with a sharp stick to this article just to be safe*

To add to that, I know my time as well. It's a little iconvenient, so I'd have to paint him/her over a weekend, but I can do it. (Also, I'm in pet chains, so I can't paint anything until November. Sorry :()

Over the weekend isn't that bad! My magma time is 3:15 AM. I found it one night I absolutely couldn't sleep and of course missed it the next week because I fell asleep waiting. I wish they could figure out how to access it regularly though so I didn't have to stay up so late. Good luck!

Over the weekend isn't that bad! My magma time is 3:15 AM. I found it one night I absolutely couldn't sleep and of course missed it the next week because I fell asleep waiting. I wish they could figure out how to access it regularly though so I didn't have to stay up so late. Good luck!

Ah, but I don't think that TNT would make it that easy for us. They don't make things easy for some reason. Dx!