Should I sell retired items?

johnnxiv

I had them for a long time and dont use them

Should I sell retired items? or keep them?

which is more profit?

Depends on the item.

For instance, Advent Calendar items are very common. They will eventually be more expensive, but no one will buy them, so it's no use keeping to sell eventually. It's also no use selling now. I would keep them and use them whenever possible.

What sort of items are they? And how long have you had them (ie a year, 5 years etc). The answer really depends on the item and how long it has been around.

I cant remember, too long ago

but i check some of the price on shop wizzard, they are cheap like 50-800np

Most of the 'one-use' items are rarer 'cause they're used and they just disappear, but toys will never disappear and al those millions stay where they are. Those aren't worth very much because of that :(

retired != collectable, expensive, worth your time.

just because something is retired, it doesn't mean it's worth saving or worth selling. just check the prices. for example retired toys aren't worth much because they never break there will always be x amount in circulation until every so often someone decides to delete the item via discard. people usually donate which leaves the item in circulation. the items most worthy of saving and keeping are rare collectable stuff like food, books, stamps and so on; things that must be taken out of circulation once used. the only exception is advent calendar stuff, that stuff is retired but it is usually not hard to get or rare.

I get random retired items from wheels sometimes (the last being earth stone gem) and I always wonder what makes them retired. If you can still get them randomly without buying them, are they really even retired...? Because of that, I'd say sell if you want, there's no guarantee the item is any rarer than it was before.

Advent Calendar items are very common. They will eventually be more expensive, but no one will buy them

I have to respectfully disagree on this one, in my experience advent calendar items DO become quite valuable and sought-after over time. I would say hoard them as long as you can stand it, because often they're quite pricey after a few years.