How Do The Big Neo-Malls Price Things So Effectively?

ranilin

After restocking a few items the last few days, I thought I might start a massive shop.

After looking at the big malls, it got me thinking...

How do they update and restock so much items so quickly and effectively?

I'm guessing the only way would be software... but isn't that against the rules and

obvious to TNT?

(PS - I know different users own different sections of the mall, but still, the BIG guys are doing hundreds of items daily.)

As long as there's at least one item in stock, the price will already be set, so they can easily use quickstock to put them in their shop, and it wouldn't take long at all. Additionally, since most of them have all items above 1k, they can check their sales history to see what to buy. And when they're actually buying the items, they don't have to worry about waiting for low prices to snipe since their prices are generally much higher, so that shouldn't take too long either.

Ah I forgot that it auto-prices items they already got.

BUT if they are selling product for generally more than other people, how do they end up selling

anything?

Don't most people use SW to get the cheapest stuff?

Most people do, it's true. But at the same time, a lot of people doing faerie quests can't talk on the boards (too young or silenced) or get ignored when they do, or get impatient. So they look in a place where they know it will be.