Habi - How much do you make per day?

mwcatlover

I don't know what I get, mostly the np for levelling up. I leave my window open the whole day, and then close it just before I go to sleep... it's goof for making sure I get as many resources as possible. :D

I know to get those purple gems, you have to get 1000 XP. And each gem, 500np. So if you discard 5 eggs, it's 500np. So if you keep at the eggs thing, or just keep gathering resources... :D Fast np! :)

Well, I can't leave my computer on all night when I go to sleep and wake up to a bunch of purple gems. So if I'm online for a good amount of the day, I tend to make about 50k a day. I'll post, read stuff, whatever, as long as my computer doesn't go into sleep mode.

I'm guesstimating around 150k per day? I kept track of it the first 24 hours by not banking it, then got bored doing that so I'm assuming it's around the same. I've made about 1m NP the last 6 days, and think I sold around 100k or so out of my shop in that time, so that adds up.

I leave it open when I can, which is most of the time. My display goes to sleep after 3 hours during the day, and if I remember I turn energy saver off when I go to bed so it keeps running. My p3s harvest only wood, stone and mud, and when they fill up the storage I build nests, upgrade them to l3, then discard them. Other than that, I check on them every 8 hours or so and refresh them.

I just keep them in a minimised separate window so they are out of the way, and it doesn't seem to lag the computer at all. At least once a day I refresh that window to reload it, or sometimes more often if I've checked on it and the xp isn't building up.

Oh - and I also have 6 nesters, which I made originally to hoard eggs in case I take a break from it, so now I harvest those eggs. I rarely harvest more than 3 lots a day though so it doesn't add up to much.

It's such a relief when you finally hit 50, isn't it? I was way over excited when mine did, considering it's just a game :P

I know everyone says you can make 100k per day but realistically I make about 35 to 40k at best. I have 6 nesters that I mostly discard their eggs, 5 soldiers, and the rest workers to add up to 40 (after that I get horrible computer lag). I mostly harvest mud, wood and stone so that I can buy nests. I make the soldiers build the nests for 200xp each, then I discard them. I turn mine on in the morning and let it run while I'm at work, maintain it a bit when I get home and turn it off before going to bed. Hope that helps!

i can make on average 100k a day. that is by harvesting mud, wood and stone.

and build some buildings and the discard them after i first upgrade them.

i let my computer running and 2 or 3 times a day i put all my harvesters in a house to regain energy and food.

sometimes there is a lag of my computer and when i came back after 8 hours there are only a few gems, but mostly i see around 60 or 70 gems which i can collect directly.

About 120k a day in good lag conditions. However, everyday the past week I have had lag issues and thus make much less. I am beginning to wonder if this is TNT's doing because this came out of no where and has stayed constant if I am not physically refreshing it. Maybe TNT put something in to turn off habis after a period of time?

I've noticed more lag this weekend and periods when it hasn't been creating gems and I have had to refresh. I too have been wondering if it is timing out after a period, because all this afternoon I've been checking on it periodically and collecting gems etc, and it hasn't lagged once. But it did last night/this morning when I hadn't touched it for hours.

I still don't totally get this whole gem thing, but I'll get there :D I'l level 49 now so yay :D In two days I'll reach 50. I usually don't leave my computer overnight, because I hear EVERYTHING and even though my computer is really quiet, I can't sleep .. and my dad would kill me if I let it on. He doesn't like me playing Neopets anyway ..