Serious problem, please help

spd1987

I just started playing Treasure Keepers and every time I try to redeem a code at the Gypsy Woman, I would get signed out of Neopets. Now, I have went back to the main page of Neopets and I can't sign in at all. I type my username and password and it just refreshes to the main page, not logged in or saying anything at all different. Please help. I've been playing for years and I'm scared I've somehow lost all my work.

The good news is, your account isn't frozen. I just looked, and it still exists.

There's a glitch, as you mentioned, that kept logging you out so you had to log back in. Here's what I'm guessing: they probably have some security feature to make sure that an account isn't under attack. I had something like it set up at the school where I taught. So if you try to log in too many times, it locks you out.

Definitely send in a ticket, both about the glitch and about not being able to log in. At my school, if it locked you out, you had to call tech support to free your account.

Good luck--I hope you can get back in soon!