The Forgotten Shore Daily

summertwinkle

I recently caved and just bought the rest of the pieces. I've been going daily (for 3 days I think?), there's nothing to be found! I'm just wondering if this is normal. I heard there's a glitch...and I'm hoping what I'm experiencing is not a glitch. Do you have to click on a particular item for you to collect it or can you click anywhere to collect? If you missed the item and you go back to the forgotten shore, can you claim the item again or will it be automatically claimed and in the inventory?

It's so sad random things and me don't mix, I still haven't gotten the snowager avatar and I think I visit it fairly regularly!

EDIT: I did finally get something after a week, mostly 2k. And 2 sets of Earrings of the Deep and one Necklace of the Deep...I hope to get the avatar soon!

And you don't need to worry about missing the item, the hidden necklaces are really bright!

According to other reports, yes, it is normal. As long as it doesn't extend too long. TNT said that it's meant to be like a "treasure hunt", though you don't have to look for it. :D ( I think)

I can't answer your other questions, as I myself havent gotten the full map, but yep, I'm not too lucky with randoms, either!

The random dailies hate me as well.

Read at the bottom of the picture. If there's nothing clickable, underneath the picture it should say that nothing of interest was to be found today. That means, if you come back to the page, it will tell you that you've already been there for the day.

And it seems to be fairly normal. With me, a couple days, I'd get something one day, but not the next. The last 4 days, I've gotten nothing.

And you can click anywhere, from what I've read. I always click the item, because it makes for sense to me. The next time I get an item, before I click, I'll try opening my inventory and see if I ended up with the item. It's probably best to always try to click, unless you get the message under the picture saying there was nothing, just to be sure.

The random dailies hate me as well.

And you can click anywhere, from what I've read. I always click the item, because it makes for sense to me. The next time I get an item, before I click, I'll try opening my inventory and see if I ended up with the item. It's probably best to always try to click, unless you get the message under the picture saying there was nothing, just to be sure.

I just worry I don't see the item. It would be awful if I finally get a chance to get the avatar and got nothing XD And boy do I dislike Deserted Tomb...it's hard enough to get anything at all but also get an avatar?

I usually click on the item int he sand, so I cant say if you click anywhere that it will work...but it does seem to be the consensus. I have found something (2 to 5k) everyday except 1 and I also just got the avatar today woot woot