NFL starts!

-Ryan

So the season started Wednesday, and today is the first NFL sunday of the year. Who are you rooting for, and who do you think will win?

My money is on the Bears winning the SuperBowl as a wildcard.

Also, I can't wait to see Kevin Kolb and Larry Fitzgerald lighting up the scoreboard so Arizona can win their divison.

I never followed football, but I might this season

also I am rooting for the Saints for the S-Bowl

My hometeam is the Lions, but they stink ( I would celebrate if they made it to 14th place)

I didn't realize how skilled Drew Breeze was until recently. Dude got talent.

That interception by Urlacher was freaking awesome. And the Cutler - Forte touchdown was great.

Bears are gonna own the Falcoms.

I root for them causewhen I play Madden I use the team "Chicago Squirrels". :3

God, Urlacher, let the rest of the team do something. xD

3 tackles, an interception, and a fumble recovery for a touchdown. What a player...

My family follows the Patriots ^_^ I lived there when I was younger, so I am proud to say I was a fan before their almost undefeated season when lots of people jumped on the "Patriot Fan" bandwagon.

Their last game against the Dolphins was absolutely fantastic, so hopefully they make it this year!

Tom Brady is amazing, and that was an awesome game last week.

The dolphins are one of my favourites though.

Anyway,. Tim Hightower and the Redskins are up against my Cardinals today. This should be fun to watch.

Oooooooh fight! And its still 1st quarter. :D INTERCEPTIONNNNNNNN.

Wait what the heck, Hightower started it. He must be mad about being traded as he should be.

Plus I want Cam Newton to shine again and knock the arrogance out of Aaron Rodgers. And I want him to break some records.

I think the game of the week is gonna be the Eagles and the Falcons. I have no doubt that Atlanta has a lot of hate for Vick, and so the fans are definatley gonna be showing it.

At the same time though, both are great teams and Matt Ryan and Micheal Vick are great quarterbacks despite the past Vick has.

I hate Vick. More than Atlanta probably, but I like the eagles and I wanna see them win. It'll definatley be a close game though.

Holy squirrels, the Lions did what now?

That division is gonna be tight. Maybe both wildcards will come from there.

Anyway, Cards lost by 1 point. Looks like Patrick Peterson the rookie is to blame for that after he failed to cover the receiver in the endzone. And the fumble guy from some other sealed it.

Shame, they were looking great in the start and I thought they had a pretty good chance after they evened up the stats a little in the second half. Too bad.

I'm glad about larry Fitzgerald tying the record for TD receptions for the Cardinals. Hes a great player and an even better person. He deserves it.

And naaahhhh, i'm gonna be an AC commentator. :P

Btw, i'm a through-and-through Bears fan but god, gotta love the irony. They lose 30-12. xD

Glad I didn't watch that game though. And i'm also glad I didn't have Jay Cutler as my starting Fantasy QB this week.

Nice job to Matt Ryan. The falcons would've lost if that guy hadn't dropped the pass in the 4th quarter though.

And they sure as heck wouldn'tve won if Michael Vick wasn't injured.