adblock plus + element hider on neoquest II?

nailguard

So, I have adblock plus and element hider addons for firefox. I used the adblock plus to block the ads that shows up around neo, and I used the element hider well, to further enhance the adblocking experience. From what I`ve read before, using programs to gain an unfair advantage isnt allowed. For example, blocking images of the items you dont have intentions of restocking, or making programs that allows you to play neo without actually giving user input (botting).

Now, I play neoquest II. Apart form having the advertisements blocked, are players allowed to block the aesthetically appealing, but useless images of your characters (in battle, after winning battles, etc), the npc images. And how about using adblock plus to block the wait and flee button in battle (prudent nq players rarely use those options as they wont allow you to progress in the game). Last question: are we allowed to use element hider to hide what you consider useless moves because you would never consider using them (weapons can give bonuses in certain active skill like battle taunt)?

On one hand, it could be illegal as you are gaining an advantage over non addon users as you wont be seeing useless, redundant images, and moves you dont event want to make. Blocking the flee button and wait button will stop myself from clicking those buttons by accident, thus improving game play. Similarly, blocking the useless skills would be of some value as you cannot activate that move.

On the other hand, you are not hacking the game, nor are you really gaining the greatest advantage over other players. Game play in neoquest II would remain unaffected, except that you wont be able to flee battles until you re-enable the image for fleeing. Even then, the flee option is considered a liability for myself, rather than an asset.

So, can I get some input as to whether this is allowed or not?