Pet Lending?

Kookykat1018

For pet lending, you must have at least 25 posts and 150 avatars. Anything under those, is rejected.

Otherwise, the more avatars you have, the fewer posts required. Basically, for having 25 posts, you'll need to have 200 avatars.

Sweet! I'm officially trustworthy. Except I have nearly all of the pet ones...just have Island Quiggle and Krawk to go. (And I think I'm already in line for an Island Quiggle off of this site...)

Question--if you're looking to borrow one of the ones that requires more posts, your avatar count can't offset the number of posts at all, right? I mean, either way I need to get a lot more posts and time under my belt on this site before I try to borrow. But say, if I had 120 posts with my 304 avatars, I'd still be automatically rejected?

So how many posts should I have on here before TDN can trust me to borrow their pets?

Hi. we seem to be here for the same reason o_O I'm looking to borrow pets too, and was told i need 25 posts. Not even sure what constitutes a post. Is it a reply to other comments or do i need to start whole new topics :S

A post is a message left in a topic. It can either be a reply or a thread starter. See the "Posts" label in your little info bar with your display name and such? That's your post count.

Well if you are using TDN's guide then it should help. A lot of the games ones you just need a good guide (also tdn helps with that). They also lend a battle pet that can beat all the battledome ones... I should probably finish those off. Sorry I am off topic. A lot of the game avatars are just playing until you get lucky.