Collectors Case help

Tank Girl

I just completed the Wit & Wizardry set in my NC Mall Collectors Case, and apparently I should have a bonus item, but it's not there.

I was wondering if anyone knew how this thing worked; should it be automatically put into my album? It has the outline of a 'Lenny Staff', but tis empty :(

The latest wits and wizard item was glitched earlier so there's a chance that its still messed up on TNTs end so I wouldn't worry about it yet but I personally didn't collect them all so I couldn't tell you. But I believe if we are talking about the same album, you have to click the item and then click add to album to have it show up as in there. You should get the item automatically though whenever they release it and get the kinks worked out.

If the Lenny Staff item is showing as on outline, it sounds like that means you don't have it. Are you sure you purchased that item?

If you did, the others that are showing up, did you do anything special to place them in your album? If they automatically show up, and you bought it, I would recommend a ticket.