wishing well

tafeltennisden

Never was granted an item; never got the avatar :worried:

Is there more chance the more np you wish with? Or is it completely random????? I want to waste as little np as possible.

It's random, though anything you donate below 21 NP doesn't count. All the items I've won, I've won from donating 21 NP, once a day.

It's random, though anything you donate below 21 NP doesn't count. All the items I've won, I've won from donating 21 NP, once a day.

i donated 22 np when i got the bag of peanuts, i saw a lot of people that have won a bag of peanuts, so therefore i asked for that item.

i thought that the chances that you get a very rare item are lower but i am not sure.

are there requirements of the item you can wish? or is it also possible to get very rare items which are worth more then 1 million NP?

There is a rarity cap. It's believed to be either rarity 89 or 90. Anything above that, can't be received. So you could search for items worth a lot, with a rarity lower than that.

TDN has a guide on the Wishing Well HERE.

Congrats on getting the bag of peanuts :) I have only ever had one wish granted and unfortunately it wasn't as good! I wished for the "Wishing Well Stamp" in the hope i might have got the avatar. My theory was wishing for something with "Wishing Well" in the title and having it granted. It didn't work, and I received a stamp I already had lol

I always wish for the Bag of Peanuts but I've never gotten my wish received - Sunnyneo's doing a Wishing Well test where everybody's testing out different amounts of money to see if they'll get the avatar.

^The limit's four wishes per day.

ehhh... it's 14, 7 between 6 am and 6 pm, and 7 between 6 pm and 6am